Sunday 21 October 2012

Archos 5

You may be wondering why it has taken so long for me to review the Archos 5 Internet Tablet, and considering that I attended the launch event back in September, you’d be forgiven for assuming that I’d forgotten about this device. The truth however, is that I have been using the Archos 5 Internet Tablet for the past couple of months, but it is only now that I feel it is worthy of a review. Why so? Well, to be perfectly frank, when I first received this device it simply didn’t work properly – it refused to output audio properly via headphones, it locked up and crashed all too frequently, it stopped playing video files mid flow, stating that the file format wasn’t supported when it clearly was, and it had a nasty habit of spending hours checking the hard disk (which is actually solid state memory by the way), leaving me with no media player for my entire train journey.

Archos 5

Archos 5

Archos 5

Archos 5

Archos 5

Archos 5

Archos 5

Archos 5

Archos 5

Archos 5

Archos 5

Archos 5

Archos 5

Archos 5

Archos 5

Archos 5

Archos 5

No comments:

Post a Comment