Wednesday 17 October 2012

Zune Hd

I've been having some issues with downloading bios and pictures for two artists, Skillet and Lee DeWyze. I've checked the marketplace and saw that they do have bios and pictures, and no matter what I do, the "More about this artist" button won't appear. I've used the Zune Social Tagger to link the songs, and when I right click on one of their albums and click "More about this album" I can see that my songs ARE linked (it says "In collection" for them) but whatever I do the bios and pictures just won't download, no matter how much i use the social tagger and zune software.

Zune Hd


Zune Hd


Zune Hd


Zune Hd


Zune Hd


Zune Hd


Zune Hd


Zune Hd


Zune Hd


Zune Hd


Zune Hd


Zune Hd


Zune Hd


Zune Hd


Zune Hd


Zune Hd


Zune Hd



No comments:

Post a Comment