Thursday 25 October 2012

Cirago

The Cirago CMC1000 Multimedia Center is an enigma. I’ve never heard of the company, or the product. Google found a few online sites that carry it, so I can tell you the 500 GB model I am reviewing sells for under $190 online, and its 1TB version goes for about $60 more. It sure seems like a product that someone might like, I’m just not sure who that person is The little box arrived for review, and I spent a good few minutes examining the package before I even opened it up. What was this beast? Was it a media player? A PVR? A NAS? Checking the specs and the marketing-blurbs on the box didn’t help much.

Cirago

Cirago

Cirago

Cirago

Cirago

Cirago

Cirago

Cirago

Cirago

Cirago

Cirago

Cirago

Cirago

Cirago

Cirago

Cirago

Cirago

No comments:

Post a Comment