Thursday 18 October 2012

I Touch 5

The iPod Touch runs iOS. The first major update after the initial release was iPhone OS 2.0. This update introduced the App Store, which allowed third-party applications for the first time. iPhone OS 2.0 debuted July 11, 2008. iPhone users received the update for free, whilst iPod Touch users had to pay for the update. The second major update to the operating system, iPhone OS 3.0, was released June 17, 2009. iPhone OS 3.0 added features such as cut, copy, and paste, data tethering and push notification support. As with the prior major release, iPhone users received the update for free, whilst iPod Touch users had to pay for the update. iOS 4.0 was made available to the public on June 21, 2010. It was the first major iOS release to drop support for some devices; the first generation iPod Touch and original iPhone are not supported in iOS 4.0. The iPhone 3G and second generation iPod Touch had limited functionality under iOS 4.0, while the iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, third generation iPod Touch, and fourth generation iPod Touch had full functionality under iOS 4.0. The major features introduced in iOS 4.0 included iBooksFaceTime, and multitasking. iOS 5.0 was previewed to the public on June 6, 2011, and was released on October 12, 2011.

I Touch 5


I Touch 5

I Touch 5

I Touch 5

I Touch 5

I Touch 5

I Touch 5

I Touch 5

I Touch 5

I Touch 5

I Touch 5

I Touch 5

I Touch 5

I Touch 5

I Touch 5

I Touch 5

I Touch 5

No comments:

Post a Comment